Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We are SO happy to say adios to February! Our AZ trip was absolutely magical. The beautiful warm sun was like a drug I couldn’t get enough of, so I extended my stay to almost 2 weeks and Paul came down for the last few days to experience the happiness that comes from the warm sun. Hughie and I went for many strolls through various places including the Zoo and a few different parks. It was foreign to not have to dress in a million layers and I enjoyed sporting flip flops and short sleeves.

Hughie’s first zoo trip with his cousins was a lot of fun. He looked so cute in his floppy hat that his aunt KT got him that matched his cousin George. I think I had more fun this zoo trip but I am sure the next one Hughie will be more into all the animals.

Hughie sat in his first swing at the railroad park and road his first train with my best bud Brittany and her little guy Ty. Hughie is just growing so fast it’s CRAZY. He has become a good little eater and doesn't discriminate against any food except peas so far. He loves to play in his saucer and put everything in his mouth. He is still toothless for the time being and enjoys putting on vocal performances every morning in his crib when he wakes up. He is definitely a morning person like the rest of us. He is SO close to sitting on his own and does a funny wiggle worm move on all fours to get just out of reach toys.


School is going good for Paul, he is just so ready for the semester to end. I am trying to start some craft-like projects since I have always had a craft handicap but the spring cleaning bug has taken a hold of me and I have most recently reorganized all our food storage…exciting huh..lol! We are both looking forward to spring and getting the chance to get out of the house more.




















1 comment:

Brittany said...

We are ready for you guys to come back! Glad you had such a fun trip.