Saturday, April 19, 2008

What is Love?



Last night for my b-day dinner Blake decided she would go way out of her comfort zone. Believe it or not she prepared and cooked fresh fish, Mahi Mahi, which was caught in the local bay. 

The picture above shows what a wonderful job she did. I wanted to get Blake in the picture but at that moment she was spraying Lysol into the back of two fans throughout the apartment in an attempt to dampen the smell. This was probably the toughest thing she has ever done. She has an aversion to seafood like no one else.  She told me I better document this event because 1.) nobody will believe it and 2.) it will never happen again!

She is amazing. I love her.  

1 comment:

Steenbliks said...

You are a better woman than me....I will NEVER cook fish. Paul is a lucky guy.